Pharma & Healthcare
While this industry does its best to make sure its customers are safe and healthy, Koios supports in doing this better by giving key insights at the right time with:
- Patient and prescription management
- Treatment and medication analysis
- Patient health response analytics
- Risk predictions
- Diagnostics data accuracy
- Surveillance control and management
With the advancements in technology (5G, wireless and IoT), traditional manufacturing is undergoing rapid transformation. Modern manufacturing plants are adapting automation through the use of robotics and sensors and it is estimated that companies adapting such modern technologies are able to unlock tremendous value through improved productivity, lesser equipment downtime, reduced wastage, etc.
With Koios, you can look at integrating your plant and leverage the power of AI.
Specifically, Koios can help you achieve the following:
- Integrate your plant automation equipment and ability to predict downtimes from historical data
- Monitor critical parameters like temperature, take a pro-active approach and prevent unplanned downtime and costly repairs
- Reduce equipment and labor idle-time due to unplanned repairs
- Schedule planned maintenance activities depending on work-loads
- Efficient inventory prediction levels
Resonate with your customers via legitimate data analytics. Leverage a 360-degree analytics framework to enable your retail channel in order to:
- Increase customer retention, response rate, conversion rate and revenue
- Understand which of your customers are most likely to disengage
- Identify how many one-time customers you have
- Prioritize your loyal customers
Customer centricity and improved user experience is a key differentiator for the banking sector. In order to provide personalized services, the ability to generate actionable insights becomes critical and using the power of AI from Koios helps you generate a 360-degree view of the customer. This platform can help you in:
- Predictive analysis of credit risks and frauds
- Implementing compliance regulations
- Finance and business operations analysis
- KPIs analytics
- Loan processing and control
- Insurance recommendation, claim support and settlement
- Wealth management and analytics
- Real-time reporting
Consumer Packaged Goods
Because of the global pandemic, customer purchase behavior has shifted from traditional brick and mortar to online purchases. Companies like Amazon and Walmart are embracing this new consumer behavior by optimizing order fulfillment, inventory availability and up-sale through the use of recommendation systems.
Using the predictive workbench available in Koios, CPG companies can develop various deep-learning models to create customer segmentation, analyze customer demographics, predict fast and slow-moving goods and generate more value and potential cross-selling and up-selling.