Experience – 5 years
Intelliswift Software, Inc. is seeking a qualified professional to fill the position of IT Technical Recruitment Specialist based in Newark, CA.
Responsibilities will include:
- Understand and learn the details of each job requisition including technical specification, requirements, and project location and duration.
- Understand the priority of the requisition and the differences between direct and process requirements.
- Identify qualified technical candidates utilizing various sources including available consultants, resume database, employment web sites, referrals, personal network, and other recruiters.
- Conduct preliminary technical interview to assess candidate’s technical skill, communication ability, location preference, and salary expectation.
- Format resumes to highlight the essential skill sets related to project requirements and in accordance with client’s resume submittal guidelines.
- Negotiate pay rates with candidates in align with client’s requirements and resource or account manager’s direction.
- Submit qualified resumes for each job requisition required by clients.
- Post job opening on job seeking websites, and request referral from employees and sub-tier companies if it is necessary.
- Comply with Recruiter Ground Rules regarding job expectations, document templates, e-mail standards, and initial communication with candidates, etc.
- Conduct “cold call” to potential candidates to establish relationship and promote company, and maintain relationships with them.
This position requires a Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent degree in Human Resources, Business Management, Computer
Information Systems or a related field plus five (5) years of experience in a related occupation.
Position also requires experience with Resource & Account Management, Technical Recruiting, Beeline & Candidate Application
Tracking Systems, Hiring Life Cycles, Client Relationships, Business Strategy and Taleo.
Send your resume to:
39600 Balentine Drive, Suite 200
Newark, CA 94560