Location : Pune
Experience – 10-15 years
• Responsible for working with the Client Architects and Technical Specialists on defining the technical and application architecture.
• Review business requirements/ process and translate that into viable implementation architecture,.
• At least 12+ years of technology experience including 5+ years of design and solutions/application architecture experience in a range of technologies.
• Proven experience in systems architecture, design and development,
• Sound knowledge of estimation techniques.
• Sound knowledge of AWS/Azure cloud from application development, deployment and migration perspective
• Good understanding of unit testing methodologies.
• Extensive knowledge of Java/J2EE Spring, Spring Boot, Spring MVC, .Net/C#, UI frameworks likes AngularJS/ReactJS
• Extensive knowledge in ORM frameworks such as Hibernate, MyBatis
• Extensive knowledge in design, creation and consumption of RESTful API, Microservices and Orchestration
• Extensive knowledge in automated unit testing using JUnit, EasyMock, PowerMock, Mockito, Jasmine, Jest
• Knowledge in writing SQL queries and interacting with database systems such as Oracle, SQL Server, Postgres, MongoDB
• Knowledge in interacting with messaging systems such as RabbitMQ, ActiveMQ, Kafka
• Sound working knowledge of CI/CD pipeline for code quality and automation using Jenkins, Sonarqube, Selenium, rest-assured, Security and containerization
• Thorough orientation towards Code reviews, Coding standards, Design Standards and Code Documentation
• Excellent analytical skills.
• Exceptional communication skills