Location : Mumbai/Pune
Experience – 10 to17years
- Able to Design modern data architecture using cloud platforms (AWS) and demonstrate Technical Cloud Architectural knowledge
- Play a vital role in the design of production, staging, QA and development Cloud Infrastructures running in 24x7 environments.
- Design and deploy enterprise-wide scalable operations on Cloud solution.
- Deliver customer Cloud Strategies, aligned with customer’s business objectives and with a focus on Cloud Migrations.
- Experience designing data architecture for private, public and hybrid cloud models
- Provide leadership in infrastructure migration methodologies and techniques including mass application movements into the cloud including implementation of AWS(awareness of other cloud like GCP or Azure is a plus) within in large regulated enterprise environments.
- Should have experience designing service management, orchestration, monitoring and management requirements of cloud platform.
- Nurture Cloud computing expertise internally and externally to drive Cloud Adoption
- Strong understanding across Cloud and infrastructure components (server, storage, network, data, and applications) to deliver end to end Cloud Infrastructure architectures and designs.
- Experience across multiple AWS Services, including S3, EC2, Redshift, RDS, EMR, DynamoDB, Neptune, Glue, Athena, Kinesis, Data Pipeline etc.
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Ability to Understand and articulate the technical merits and value of Cloud computing