Experience – 5 years
Location : Newark, CA
Intelliswift Software, Inc. is seeking a qualified professional to fill the position of Software Engineer based in Newark, CA.
Responsibilities will include:
- Design, develop and implement customized enterprise-wide software applications and packages to meet the client’s internal and external business needs.
- Review, fix and modify software programs to ensure technical accuracy, reliability and scalability of programs.
- Analyze specifications, communications, data points, and programming requirements gathered per client’s requests and approvals.
- Adhere to software development life cycle process, best practices, and procedures.
- Coordinate installation, implementation, upgrades, migration, porting, and synchronization of software applications.
- Code, program, test, debug, and maintain software applications. Train end-users on the use of software applications and provide troubleshooting and debugging support.
- Administer and maintain production systems running on multiple technology frameworks and environments to reduce downtime and eliminate application performance issues.
This position requires a Master's degree or foreign equivalent degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering,
Information Technology or a related field plus two (2) years of experience in a related occupation, OR a Bachelor's
degree or foreign equivalent degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or a
related field plus five (5) years of experience in a related occupation. Position also requires experience
Send your resume to:
Kruti Rana, Manager Operations
39600 Balentine Drive, Suite 200
Newark, CA 94560