Experience – 5 years
Location : Newark, CA
Intelliswift Software, Inc. is seeking a qualified professional to fill the position of Technical Lead based in Newark, CA
Responsibilities will include:
- Development and implementation of Java based software systems and frameworks.
- Provide leadership to onsite and offshore design, development and QA teams, and enable co-ordination and help remove technical roadblocks and challenges they face.
- Act as technical point of contact for clients and customers, and understand their challenges and customize technical solutions as per need.
- Conduct meetings with senior management, clients and customers for requirement gathering and technical presentations.
- Create and maintain varied types of technical artifacts like software architecture, design documents and test plans
- Develop Proof of Concepts, prepare technical presentations, and provide the assistance to marketing and sales teams.
- Assist IT infrastructure teams on infrastructure design, code repository setup, administration and general maintenance.
- Participate in and conduct trainings for internal technical staff and customer teams.
- Assist in hiring by conducting technical interviews for onsite and offshore development and QA teams.
- Build company-wide coding standards and best practices and review or update existing standards if necessary.
This position requires a Master's degree or foreign equivalent degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or a related field plus two (2) years of experience in a related occupation, OR a Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or a related field plus five (5) years of experience in a related occupation. Position also requires experience with Java, SQL, Service Oriented Architecture, MVC architecture, SSO, Linux ACLs, PhantomJS, Selenium, Hadoop, and Tableau.
Send your resume to:
Kruti Rana, Manager Operations
39600 Balentine Drive, Suite 200
Newark, CA 94560