This person will support 3-4 Directors and their staff within the cc Product Marketing organization.
Organized self-starter with the ability to work autonomously, take initiative, and follow-through.
Skillful at prioritizing, juggling multiple demands simultaneously, managing complex assignments;
where independent action and high degree of initiative are required in resolving problems and developing recommendations.
Ability to multi-task and prioritize projects in a fast-paced environment. Should be polished with presence,
strong work ethic, and must be able to deal with high volume workload. Successful candidate will be assertive,
resourceful, motivated, team player with strong interpersonal and excellent communication skills. Candidate must
demonstrate sound judgment, strong attention to detail, accuracy, timeliness, and be able to work effectively
with a minimum amount of direction. Capable of working enthusiastically across organizations and with diverse personalities required.
What you'll do
- Manage constantly changing outlook calendars and travel schedules
- Coordinate meetings: phone, video and Connect conferences, internal and off-site meetings.
- Create and process expense reports in an urgent manner.
- Create, manage, and update Excel workbooks, Word files, and PowerPoint presentations as necessary.
- Purchase hardware, software, and business cards.
- Assist with office supply and maintenance as necessary. (i.e. ordering, deliveries, FedEx, etc.)
- Cover the other CC Business Strategy and GTM Exec Admins when necessary and in San Francisco
- Maintaining e-mail aliases, eroom folders, Sharepoint workspaces
- Ensure timely communications and handling confidential information.
- Onsite support for the San Francisco office, candidate will be responsible for assisting the
EA to the team VP with onsite support, brown bags, happy hours, offsite meeting logistics and occasional after hour events.
- Providing other general administrative support as required.
What you need to succeed
- 3 -5 years of experience in an administrative/customer support role.
- Experience in Marketing and/or the high-tech sector is a plus.
- Adept at the use of software; Concur, Bluejeans and Slack a plus.
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Office: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Good sense of humor, no ego - willing to follow through and do what it takes to get the job done.
- Superior response time and attention-to-detail. Must by highly accessible.
- Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Flexible, can-do attitude; must be a consummate team-player.
- Ability to work in Client office on a daily basis.
- Customer Support
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Excellent Written
- General Administrative
- Administrative Support
- Team Player
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Office
- Microsoft Outlook
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Microsoft Sharepoint
- Microsoft Word
- Product Marketing
Minimum Degree Required : Completed High School (Diploma or GED)
Languages : English( Speak, Read, Write )