Experience Level: 5+ years
Intelliswift Software, Inc. is seeking a qualified professional to fill the position of Software Engineer based in Newark, CA.
Responsibilities will include
- Design, develop and implement customized enterprise-wide software applications and packages to meet the
client’s internal and external business needs.
- Review, fix and modify software programs to ensure technical accuracy, reliability and scalability of programs.
- Analyze specifications, communications, data points, and programming requirements gathered per client’s
requests and approvals. Adhere to software development life cycle process, best practices, and procedures.
Coordinate installation, implementation, upgrades, migration, porting, and synchronization of software applications.
- Code, program, test, debug, and maintain software applications. Train end-users on the use of software applications
and provide troubleshooting and debugging support.
- Administer and maintain production systems running on multiple technology frameworks and environments to reduce downtime and eliminate application
performance issues. The position requires 50% of national travel.
This position requires a Master's degree or foreign equivalent degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering,
Software Engineering, or a related field plus two (2) years of experience in a related occupation, OR a Bachelor's
degree or foreign equivalent degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering or a related field
plus five (5) years of experience in a related occupation.
Position also requires experience with Java, Oracle, SQL,
Python, Unix, HTML, Ruby and Jmeter.
Please send your resume to
Shreyasi Sharma, HR Manager
39600 Balentine Drive, Suite 200
Newark, CA 94560