Seeking an Office Administrator for Mid-sized dynamic stable fun-loving office in Fremont/Newark Area.
- The candidate should be a self-starter who is friendly, upbeat, reliable and motivated to help cultivate a fantastic work environment and culture.
- This is a vital role with visibility to the top-level management of the company.
- Competitive candidates must have a passion for supporting others, possess an innate sense of urgency, and care deeply about fostering an inclusive work environment where all employees can be successful.
Candidate should be willing to
- Oversee inventory, ordering and stock supplies for kitchen and office supply areas.
- Receive, sort and distribute mail. Send outgoing mail as per priority.
- Filing documents periodically.
- Assist payroll department with miscellaneous queries and outbound calls.
- Negotiate pricing with vendors.
- Make travel arrangements.
- Organize internal office events.
- Maintain office equipment.
- Assist with Employee Onboarding.
- Occasionally carry weights up to 15 lbs.
- Extreme prioritizing & organizing skills including managing ad-hoc workloads.
- Experience as office manager or Office admin in a corporate environment.
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and oral.
- Fantastic interpersonal skills and an approachable personality.
- Ability to handle repetitive motion necessary for typing and filing
- Must have valid CA Driver’s license
Experience & Educational requirements
- At least 2 years of office management and/or administrative experience.
- High school ok. Preferred: 2-year college degree.
Experience working with expense management and travel arrangement tools such as Concur or Expensify.
Please send your resume to