Minimum 6 years of experience in salesforce development
Very good knowledge on the out of the box configuration capabilities of Salesforce.com platform
Build Salesforce applications using Apex, Visualforce and lightening components
Create/modify existing controllers, controller extensions, and triggers across all platforms.
Should have experienced working in DevOps environment.
Should be independent on developing the solution collaborating with different cross functional team
Develop custom applications using Salesforce. com and integrating salesforce.com with other systems
Should have experienced working in complex integration scenarios.
Create and execute unit, integration, and user acceptance test plans, including use cases and test data
Good to have PD1/PD2 certified
Experience in core java // mandatory
Experience working in SQL & NOSQL DB // mandatory
Automation tools & framework - Rest Assured, Selenium, jMeter , cucumber
- SCSS (Saas)
Writing automation test cases for Belden OpEdge-8D device.
Good knowledge of iCAF platform
- Should be an ardent user of Smartsheet
- Have good knowledge of Excel features
- Good to have a business analyst background
- Good to have knowledge in Smartsheet configuration
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of Maven, Jenkins for Apigee API deployment.
- Knowledge of Node.js, Python
- Knowledge of MySQL Server used by Drupal Dev Portal
- Knowledge of Apigee API Management
- Understanding of any Ticketing tool like ServiceNow
- Flexible to work in shift for L2/L3 support
- Should be able to work in environment with multiple stakeholders
- Address Ticket/ Issue Resolution & RCA and status update in ticketing tool (ServiceNow)
- Perform UI development for API Analytics and API Consumer onboarding with workflows
- Responsible for producing semantic, standards-based, markup and clean, portable CSS.
- Focused on testing and resolving cross-browser compatibility issues.
- Strong leadership in UI design principles of good usability.
- Expert in using GIT and working in Linux.
- Influences design under Agile methodologies and acts as stakeholder for feasibility
To qualify, candidate need you to have:
- Experience in a similar position
- Good knowledge of web technologies
- Ability to work on both front-end, back-end, and database of applications
- Strong knowledge of frameworks/applications like?.NET Framework and .NET Core
- Strong knowledge of SQL database?(MSSQL)
- Strong knowledge of Service Bus technology
- Experience in the full lifecycle of the application
- Experience with distributed computing and leveraging multi-threading
- Experience with IDE Visual Studio or Visual Studio Code
- Experience with agile development practices
- Fluent in English to get the message across loud and clear
- Familiarity with other Front-end frameworks like WPF and Svelte is good to have
- Familiarity with microservice architecture styles/APIs, infrastructure orchestration and system design
- Familiarity with Azure DevOps
- Familiarity with Azure Tech Stack & Cloud Services. Having experience with cloud tools
for provisioning, deployment, load-balancing, auto-scaling, monitoring, cost optimization is good to have
- Pro-activeness and eagerness to get things done
- Willingness to work as a part of a team but also to take ownership of tasks
- Ability to give and receive open and direct feedback
- Passion for learning new technologies
- Security as a mindset
- Maximum unit test coverage
- Sharp analytical abilities and proven design skills
Through this role you have an opportunity to develop intuitive
software that meets and exceeds the needs of the customer and the company.
You will be responsible for design, architecture, and end-to-end delivery of one or more
systems/products while collaborating effectively with cross-functional teams.
You will have to estimate effort, identify risks, help with prioritization and devising/meeting project schedules.
You will raise the bar on sustainable engineering by improving best practices,
producing best in class of code, documentation, testing and monitoring.
You also get to collaborate with team members to develop best practices and client requirements for the software.
In this role it would be important for you to professionally maintain all codes and
create updates regularly to address the customer’s and company's concerns
You will show your skills in analysing and testing programs/products before formal launch to ensure flawless performance
Troubleshooting coding problems quickly and efficiently will offer you a chance to grow your skills
in a high-pace, high-impact environment.
You will also be required to seek ways to improve the software and its effectiveness.
You will be called upon to support the coaching and training of other team members to ensure all
employees are confident in the use of software applications
You will be Mentoring /coaching other engineers in the team to facilitate their
development and to provide technical leadership to them
- The Power BI (DAX Module ) Developer must have at least 4 years of experience. In this role, you
will perform technical analysis, design, development, and testing of data connections and dashboards/reports.
- Build reports/visualizations within the analytic framework.
- Review functional requirements, performance criteria, and data consumption
needs to support the design of technical components.
- Design and development of analytical queries, reports, and visualizations
- Analyze, design, code, and test break/fix requests and enhancements to analytic dashboard solutions
- Business Analysis, Snowflake, Business Analytics
- 3+ years in a data engineer role
- Strong Knowledge of Snowflake Datawarehouse implementation
- Expert-level SQL skills or Oracle
- Strong experience with ELT design and best practice
- Analyze production workloads and develop strategies to run Snowflake database with scale and efficiency.
- Experience in Snowflake performance tuning, capacity planning, handling cloud spend and utilization.
- Strong in Agile with work estimation and providing input to managers on resource and risk planning
- Familiarity with Data Visualization Tools
- Knowledge of Cloud Data eco-system
- Track record of success in building new data engineering processes and an ability to work through ambiguity
- Demonstrated ability to work across disparate teams to achieve consensus on key business decisions
- Exposure to cloud ELT tools
- Strong hands-on experience
- Intellectual curiosity.
Data solution programmer:
- Experts in Python programming
- Strong knowledge in SQL
- Some experience in machine learning projects in the past (researching, designing and testing ML algorithms)
or at least interested in learning
- Open to learn Tableau is a plus
- R scripting is a plus
- Able to cover first half of work day in EDT time zone
Location: Pune, Remote
Job Description :
- 8+ yrs of experience building .Net Developer solutions
- Hands-on experience building ASP.NET / ASP.NET MVC with C#
- At least 5+ years of experience as a .Net Developer, customer, marketing related data and building data pipelines.
- Strong Communication skills
- Understand and discuss business requirements and technical considerations.
- Develop application code for components and logic as needed to implement changes requested
- Diagnose issues and apply problem resolution in development as needed
- Discuss and resolve issues with QA test analysts
- Identify deployment aspects and work with DevOps colleagues to implement appropriately
Role: Computer Systems Analyst
Location: Newark, CA
- Analyze business requirements, technical and functional specifications to implement and improve computer systems.
- Review computer system capabilities and limitations, and document key deliverables.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to understand and derive business, technical and system requirements.
- Implement and deploy computer information systems, customized applications, and scalable technical solutions.
- Code, test, debug, maintain and monitor computer programs and systems by utilizing performance-optimizing tuning.
- Evaluate, maintain and enhance existing systems to maximize their efficiency and quality.
- Design system interfaces and customized solutions to support production and coordinate the installation of computer programs and systems.
Note: The position requires 50% of national travel.
- Master's degree or foreign equivalent degree in Information Systems, Information Technology, Engineering Management, Business Administration, or a related field plus two (2) years of experience in a related occupation.
- Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent degree in Information Systems, Information Technology, Engineering Management, Business Administration, or a related field plus five (5) years of experience in a related occupation.
Must have experience in SAP ISU, SAP ABAP, SAP CRM, Implementation of SAP Modules, HP-ALM, and HP-QC
Role: Engineering Project Manager
Location: Newark, CA
- Manage engineering initiative and project execution to ensure adherence to budget, schedule, and scope
- Develop a vision, strategy, and detailed roadmap and project plans
- Monitor and track project milestones to ensure timely and successful delivery
- Secure development, quality assurance, estimates, and resources meet the schedules and roadmaps
- Identify and track problems and drive resolution for project-level issues
- Provide consultation for application design, architecture, and metrics instrumentation
- Report timely with accurate status to appropriate levels and stakeholders
- Review and ensure that release cycles are executed according to the plan
- Ensure budgets are planned and adhered to, and resources are effectively allocated across programs or projects
Note: The position requires 50% of national travel.
Skills and Requirements:
Master’s degree or foreign equivalent degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Technology, or a related field plus two (2) years of experience in a related occupation, OR a bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Technology, or a related field plus five (5) years of experience in a related occupation
MicroStrategy, Hyperion Essbase QlikView, Python, Oracle, Unix, Servlets, Hadoop, Java, JSP, and C++.
Send your resume to: